- Moon Over Salzburg – On Spirituality and Coincidence April 27, 2015
- Where is God in the Loneliness? March 11, 2015
- Loneliness: Riding the Hump of a Question Mark February 26, 2015
- Loneliness Can Do a Number on your Body February 12, 2015
- On Chewing Mental Cud: Loneliness and Your Narcissism February 5, 2015
dieu tri ung thu vu on On Chewing Mental Cud: Lonelin… Drexel Rayford on Moon Over Salzburg – On… Drexel Rayford on Moon Over Salzburg – On… Richard Southworth on Moon Over Salzburg – On… Susie Burgin on Moon Over Salzburg – On…
Monthly Archives: December 2014
God comes to us in the “barns” of our lives.
The symbol for Christmas ought to be a barn. And I don’t mean the neatly ordered nativity scenes we place as decorations on our mantels or coffee tables; or the finely stylized crèches arranged on church lawns; or the “live … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 15 Comments
My blogging got interrupted by a ship wreck.
While sailing at Smith Mountain Lake some years ago, a stout wind had filled my sail. My little boat came to life and I leaned out over the gunwale to counteract the heeling of the mast against the force of the wind. I … Continue reading
Posted in God's Language, Spiritual Maturity, Uncategorized Tagged Divorce 11 Comments