- Moon Over Salzburg – On Spirituality and Coincidence April 27, 2015
- Where is God in the Loneliness? March 11, 2015
- Loneliness: Riding the Hump of a Question Mark February 26, 2015
- Loneliness Can Do a Number on your Body February 12, 2015
- On Chewing Mental Cud: Loneliness and Your Narcissism February 5, 2015
dieu tri ung thu vu on On Chewing Mental Cud: Lonelin… Drexel Rayford on Moon Over Salzburg – On… Drexel Rayford on Moon Over Salzburg – On… Richard Southworth on Moon Over Salzburg – On… Susie Burgin on Moon Over Salzburg – On…
Category Archives: God’s Language
My blogging got interrupted by a ship wreck.
While sailing at Smith Mountain Lake some years ago, a stout wind had filled my sail. My little boat came to life and I leaned out over the gunwale to counteract the heeling of the mast against the force of the wind. I … Continue reading
Posted in God's Language, Spiritual Maturity, Uncategorized Tagged Divorce 11 Comments
A Spiritual Tourist?
When I first arrived in Salzburg, Austria in 1976, I wasn’t a tourist. I had arrived in a city that was going to be my home for the next two years. Like any tourist, though, my first view of the … Continue reading
Posted in God's Language, Listening 1 Comment